Road Traffic Accidents
Find out if you are entitled to seek compensation
Road Traffic Accidents are the most common type of Personal Injury Claim. We have a dedicated team of specialist PI lawyers who ensure that you can obtain your compensation as soon as possible.
With the new portal system in place, specially designed to streamline process Road Traffic Accident claims, we can now aim to settle our Road Traffic Accidents claims and send you a cheque for your compensation within 6 months from your instructions.
We can act on behalf of pedestrians hit by cars/motor cycles or Motorcyclists hit by cars or who encounter potholes and suffer an accident or Drivers and Passengers in cars who suffer injury.
The vast majority of car accidents result in minor damage to the car and low level injuries such as whiplash following low velocity impacts to the car. In a small proportion of accidents more serious injuries such as spinal injuries, brain injuries and multiple fractures occur.
What to do following a car accident
If the car accident is minor you will need to note down the following details to ensure you to begin work with the necessary insurers. You should:
- Note the time and date of the car accident
- Gather contact details of those involved in the car accident
- Take down details of the vehicles in the car accident
- Note the insurance details of all drivers involved
- Make a record of weather conditions at the time of the car accident
- Identify and photograph all damage to vehicles involved in the car accident